
Review: Olay professional pro-x with microdermabrasionFriday, 8 November 2013 • 23:31 • 0 comments This is a super late review as I somehow forget to do this review and while looking through my blog, I realise that this post is not up yet, and so here it is.Basically, this is just like the original pro-x, in Singapore, it is being sold as olay regenerist $49.90. Here's the link to my previous review: Olay Professional Pro-X review The only few different between the 2 are: 1. this have 3 different speed instead of 2 2. it comes with a microderemabrasion brush/sponge head Basically the whole thing is the same. Now the microdermabrasion is meant to be done not more than 2 times a week. It is like a deep exfoliation that really clears out your skin. Personally, I use it once a week with the thermal wash that it comes with and I really find that I have clearer skin with less clogged pores. It is like a rotational polish that you use for your cars, just that this is for your face. I would recommend this to almost anyone as all of us need to have a clean skin:)
|
This owner ♥
Thank for coming
WelcomeAds ♥
Advertisements
Get chatty here ♥
Read my older postes
Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me
Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit
Template:Izyanyancinnamon Other help:B L O G S K I N Best View:Google Mozilla Owner blog: Missy Kaylyn |